Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sick Days


This is what I have been like for the past 2 days. It's so not fun! I woke up Monday morning feeling like I got hit by a truck and a migraine that was just so annoying! :) I had a dentist appointment in Casa Grande that day and i drove maybe 1/4 mile and had to turn around to go back home. I didn't leave my house for the entire day.
I woke up today feeling a little better but then after class I went right home and called work to have them block me out. I didn't leave the house yet again. I'm feeling a little better and am going to try to go to work tomorrow. :) Still have to be a grown up! What ever happened to the days when mom set you up in front of the tv and totally took care of you?! Those were the days.... :)

3 comments:

  1. I miss having a mom taking care of me when I'm sick too. :( I'm glad you are slowly feeling better. LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better!!! That is so not fun. I wish I had someone to take care of me all day too. haha. Hope I can come see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!! I am for sure feeling better and just in time for my birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete