Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Pageant

This year I had the opportunity to participate in the Mesa Easter Pageant. My role was 'A follower of Christ.' We went around before the pageant started and welcomed people and invited them into the Visitors Center. We answered some questions and took a ton of pictures with people. :) It was so fun to see how people would react to when we would come up and say hello. Some would act like they were on their phone and others would be so excited, especially the little ones. It was definitely an experience that I won't forget and one I would love to do again.
Jen and I in front of the Temple before the pageant
In front of the stage
This is a family from Casa Grande that I ran into. The Hamblin Family! Leah was my Young Women's President back in the day. This family is such an amazing family! The kids are getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment