Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Birthday... to ME!!

This year was such a fun Birthday! My best friend, Celicia, came into town for the weekend and we are having such a blast. I had to work on Saturday.....sometimes I'm not a fan of being an adult! haha I had a couple of clients that day and then was able to get Celicia in as well.
This is what i walked into on Saturday! My girls love me! (Thanks Abby!!)
While I was folding towels and setting up for the day I peeked over to the stations and saw Amy, my sister, and was so excited to see her! I asked her what she was doing there and she said she had a delivery from mom and dad. I lost it. I started crying instantly. It was weird and I can't explain it, but Amy just hugged me while I did. :) I love my family!! I can't wait for my parents to be home in 2 months!
What my cute parents got me.
Me and Celicia at Buffalo Wild Wings. We went there to watch the UFC fights and hang out for the night.
BIRTHDAY GIRL!!
The crown says 'Back off! I'm blazin!'
Brad!
Ken!
Matt Hughes! He is one of my favorite fighters!

Our server was Sara. She was so much fun and was so cute with it being my birthday and all! We had such an amazing time, so much laughing!
We ended the night at Dave and Busters. I wanted to play games.

My face and smile look so fake. I was so concentrated on the game that I didn't want to really smile hahaha

I had a great birthday! Brad and Ken came out with us and we had such a fun night! Celicia is still in town and we are playing tomorrow all day and I am so excited! I love when she is here! i honestly can't believe that I am 24! It's crazy to think about it. But I am so excited for what this year has to offer me and I feel like the world is at my fingertips. So many decisions and it's going to be great! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Emily: "It's Sara up there. What's she doing? Good job Sara"

    Looks like you had a fun birthday. Cute shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I loved that the girls decorated your station. That is so cute.

    ReplyDelete