Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fun Dinner Date!!

Today I went to dinner with one of my best friends from High School, Stephen Parks. I have known Stephen forever and he, myself and Tyler all became joined at the hip our Senior Year. We did everything together.
So at dinner tonight we were trying to figure out how long it has been since we have seen each other and it has been since my parents farewell. It's amazing to me how the time really does fly by and the people you loved and were so close to just become another friend in your long list.
Stephen and I decided that we are going to get together more often and not just when he needs a haircut. :) I am so blessed to know him and still keep in touch with him. We have been there for each other through a lot of messes, break ups, deaths of friends and family, and will continue to be there for one another.

Tyler, Me and Stephen at my sisters wedding in 2003

Celicia, Me and Stephen at my parents farewell


1 comment: