Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another trip to the Lifetime Fitness in South Jordan, Utah. I left Sunday night and stayed with my Grandparents for the night. Alissa came up from Provo and spent a few hours with me. It was so good to see her, even for 2 hours or so. (I am super excited to spend an entire week with her during her Christmas break in GUATEMALA!!)
On Monday I had to teach the 'How to Maximize your business' class to the stylists in the salon. It was such a fun class to teach and to get the girls excited and motivated to share their passion with the members of the gym and clients of the salon. I also loved to see the girls 3 weeks after our color foundation class and hear about the new techniques they used. They tried new colors and loved the results. They were so excited to share with me and also ask me what I would have done different.
After my class I had the chance to see my Aunt Gretchen!! Oh how I love my aunt Gretchen. She took me to lunch and it was so great to catch up. I love that when I go up to Utah for work I can see my family! I feel so grateful and blessed to have the opportunity to share my passion with other stylist's in hope that they will share it and use it in their lives. I love being an educator! It's what I've wanted to do since I started my career in hair 5 years ago. It has been a long road and very stressful at times, but I am in love with my career!

(Lifetime Fitness)

1 comment:

  1. I need a trip to Utah to see everyone...can I get a part time job at Lifetime so I can come along? :)

    ReplyDelete