Saturday, November 21, 2009

NEW MOON!

Thursday night, well Friday at midnight was the premier of NEW MOON! I went with Jen and Jacob, her brother. My best friend from High School, Stephen and his girlfriend Sam and her friend Madison. We had such a blast! Feeling like we were 15 years old, wearing our NEW MOON shirts, waiting in line and laughing at all the other people we were totally being like!

Me and Jen waiting in line
Jen and Jacob
Playing UNO! We had some time to kill...

Stephen and I

We are going in!
The movie was awesome, I thought it was super good! We had so much fun!! We didn't get to sleep till 4am and I had to be up at 7am to go to work, but it was so worth it!

1 comment:

  1. How are you doing with the braces? And, how was your test... I should probably be asking these questions on facebook or via a text

    ReplyDelete