Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Zion National Park

This past weekend Shane and I went to Zion National Park. I had never been here and was so excited to see what I've only seen in pictures. We went up on Friday night after work and stayed in Kanab at Shane's Grandma's house. We got up Saturday morning and met up with Shane's sister Angie and her fiance Jay.
First day we did Angel's Landing. That hike was crazy! Super fun but really hard. It was such a beautiful hike, but had a few too many switch backs then I would have liked. :) Getting to the top was so worth it though!

At the top of Angel's Landing
Weeping Rock
A beautiful Morning!

A waterfall we found.
Shane taking his pictures.

Hiking all weekend was so amazing. I didn't want to leave. Zion is such a beautiful place to be. We had such a fabulous weekend! Shane captured some amazing photos for his photography company. I'm so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment