Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Birthday Weekend!

This year was a big numbered birthday for me... 25! I was so excited to be turning 25. Why? I don't know, I just was. My birthday weekend started out with Shane and I driving to Huntington Beach, California. On our way out there we stopped at the Outlets and of course had to stop at the COACH Outlet. I love anything Coach. While we were there I was looking at 2 different purses and decided that on our way home if I still wanted the purse I will buy it. Well without me knowing Shane picked out a wallet and totally got it for me. I was a happy girl, and I love my new wallet.
Once we got to California we had to go to a camera shop so Shane could get something for taking pictures later that night. We then went to Ruby's on the pier to eat and it was yummy! It's such a tradition. Get to Cali and first thing is go eat at Ruby's. :)

Just outside of Ruby's Diner
Taking pictures of the pier, waiting for the sunset

So beautiful!

On my actual birthday, which was Sunday, we went to meet up with Jen for brunch. I was so excited to see her!

Me and my JJ

After brunch we didn't really have an idea of what we wanted to do. So we decided to go to SixFlags! I was so excited and ready to have some fun!! It was so not crowded and we would walk on almost every ride. Shane was seriously a big kid the whole time. Love it!
After SixFlags I wanted Ramen for my birthday dinner. Not just any ramen, AMAZING ramen from little Tokyo in downtown LA. It's a place Celicia introduced me to a long time ago. We went and Shane loved it! It was so fun to share this place with him just cause I had gone so many times before.

The following day was DISNEYLAND!! This was the day I was so excited for, Shane...not so much. He was a good sport to go with me. I love Disneyland.

This was how excited I was to go... I will NOT show the picture of Shane and his excitement. :)
In front of the Mickey


Our last day we spent at the beach. It was a cloudy day on our way to Main St to get breakfast but after the clouds went away and it was such a beautiful day to be on the beach. We only stayed out for an hour or so but it was a perfect ending to an amazing weekend!

Happy Birthday to ME!!


When we got back home to Shane's he had gotten Shooter a toy. Shooter went crazy!! It was so funny to see him react.

I loved my birthday. I had such a wonderful time. It was the exact way I wanted to spend my 25th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment