Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snow DAY!!

SNOW DAY! Shane and I wanted to do something the day after Christmas and decided not to go out of town (state) but rather go play in the snow! I was super excited when we made the plans cause I do love the snow! We had our friends Marques and Fia come with us and I'm so happy we did! We had such a blast! We ended up by Snow Bowl. They had an area made for sleds and tubes. We had to buy the little plastic sleds and share 2 between the 4 of us. It was a total blast!

Me and Fia taking a picture while the boys went up the hill

Shane and I

Marques and Fia

There was a time when Shane was coming down the hill and Fia yells Sara look out! I looked up and saw Shane coming right towards me. No time to move so I jumped but he still caught my leg and completely took me out! It was so weird and scary at the same time. It totally shocked me and I got right back up not really realizing what had happened. I hurt my shoulder and left elbow. Nothing too big to complain about. :)


When we all decided we were done with the snow Shane said we should go up to the Grand Canyon. We all agreed and headed up. I was excited cause it had been such a long time since I had been there and Fia had never been! We got up there and it was so cold and was snowing just a little bit. So beautiful! We walked around for just a little while cause the wind chill was burning it was so cold. We had lunch and watch an IMAX on the Grand Canyon. Such a fun day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment