Monday, May 17, 2010

Utah 36hr trip!

This weekend I drove up to Utah to get one very important thing for Alissa's wedding... Her Dress! Jen and I left on Saturday night around 7:30pm and drove straight through. We got to Todd and Kim's around 7am their time and crashed out! I only slept for 2 hours or so because I wanted to see Kim and Emily before they went to church. (Todd was already at a meeting) It was so fun to see them!
Jen took my car to go see her family in Utah, so she was with them for the day. Alissa came to Todd and Kim's and it was so wonderful to see her. We just hung out and talked till everyone got home from church. We had a great time just catching up and Emily entertaining us.
Jen and I then headed back down to AZ about 4:30pm Utah time. It was something I was not looking forward to... the LONG drive home. We again drove straight through and got to our house about 4am our time. I was so tired and ready for sleep. :)
We timed how long we were in the car for... in a 36hr trip, we were in the car for 22hrs. Honestly, not the greatest thing I've ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment