Tuesday, May 11, 2010

NEW YORK!!

I had the opportunity to go to New York City for work! We went out a day early so we could have a day of fun.
This is the first night of the city lights. Times Square.
Getting ready to go out
The next day we had the whole day to go and do whatever we wanted. We dropped our luggage at the hotel and Lorry and I walked through Central Park. Beautiful! We then walked to Dylan's Candy Bar. (Dylan is Ralph Lauren's daughter) It was so cute and fun! It's a 3 story candy store that has everything you could think of.
After the candy bar we went to Soho, which is the shopping district. One word, Epic! It was amazing to shop at unique places, boutiques and seeing the different designers there.
We made our way to The World Trade Center Memorial. That was such a hard site to visit. I had been to the sight back in 2004 and there was still so much debris still. It is completely different and the new plans for the memorial are beautiful. The thought of that day back in 2001 still takes my breath away, and I always tear up. I am so glad I was able to visit the site.

After pizza on Times Square
On Sunday and Monday we had training ALL day long. It was so fun to do the workshops and classes. They did it a little different this time. Instead of us doing presentations the whole time we were actually able to participate. So much fun!
My client! lol


Dinner with the whole group after a 10 hour day of class. Our manager took us to an amazing Italian restaurant. All of us stylists, 16 of us and 5 instructors were there for 3 hours. Lets just day we were the life of the place.
Lorry and I heading out!
My amazing instructors (minus Brandon)
AZ girls in Times Square
Love this girl!

Until next time New York.... :)

1 comment:

  1. Not gonna lie I am totally jealous! I have never been to New York...well I have been to up-state to see church history sites...oh i can't wait to someday go though:) Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete