Thursday, April 22, 2010

An oldie, But a goodie

Ever since I can remember my mom has always cooked and baked. As kids she would let us help and if it was chocolate chips we were making we would always want some dough. Sometimes we would argue over who got to lick the mixing bowl of the Kitchen Aid mixer. I have no idea when my Mom first got it. I want to say when she and my dad were first married, but not sure.
When my mom got a new one she gave it to my sister, Amy. Well when Amy and I lived together we agreed on whoever got married first, the other one gets all the kitchen stuff. WINNER WINNER WINNER!! haha I got the Kitchen Aid Mixer!
After all these years it still works! And makes yummy goodies!
I mostly use it to make banana bread. :)
Fresh from the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment