Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SUNS SEASON IS HERE!!


Suns Season opener was on the 30th of October and I was invited to go! Taylor is a good friend and a die hard suns fan! We went with Taylor's brother Cameron and wife Lindsay. It was such a great time! From the intro to the half-time and the finishing of the game. We only stayed to the end of the 3rd quarter because Taylor had to go DJ a house party of one of our friends. 

I am so excited for the suns season to finally be here! I love them and remember going with my dad since I was a little girl. For birthdays, finding my love for Jason Kidd, learning what a triple-double was, and enjoying the talks on the ride there and home. Thanks Dad!
So far the suns are 4-1. They lost their first game tonight against Orlando! So sad... 

1 comment:

  1. Todd was just telling me a couple nights ago about your love for Jason Kidd.

    ReplyDelete