Monday, August 3, 2009

Jen's Surprise Birthday Dinner!

Jen is one of my best friends and going to be my new roommate!! She has always said she has just done dinner with her family for her birthday. So I told her that I was going to take her out on Saturday and not to plan anything! Girls Night!! Sat after work I went to our new place and we were getting ready, meanwhile all our friends were meeting up at Ninja, a japanese restaurant. (where they have the Teppan Yaki, cook the food in front of you) I was so nervous taking her there and surprising her, i was shaking while I was driving so bad!! :) So we got to Elliot and I told her she had to close her eyes and promise not to look. I pulled up to Ninja and helped her from the car, across the parking lot, and to the door. She still had no idea what was going on... as soon as I brought her around the corner I gave the one, two, three signal and everyone yelled surprise!! It was perfect! She was completely shocked and so excited. It was such a blast and we all had an amazing time! And to for-warn you...there are a lot of pictures!!!

Taking our sweet time getting ready

Cute Jen!!
We were totally jamming out to Taylor Swift on the way there!!
She couldn't peek!!
SHHHH.....
At Ninja. (Rachel, Chase, Phil, Allison & Jasmine)

Our table. Jasmine, Allison, Phil, Garrett, Chase, Rachel, Jen, Josh, Chad, Limhi
Josh and I
This is what you get when you say 'say cheese' to the guys 

This is Mi. She brought us shots. When we told her we don't drink at all she got so sad! She was so disappointed and asked why. We said it was a religious thing and she asked what we were. We said Mormon and she said 'oh, that's why you are always smiling whenever you come in here.' (we go there for sushi all the time)
So she drank them... this is her third one. 




Doing a little Happy Birthday Dance for Jen
Limhi doin his thang!!


Jen and Phil
After dinner we went to my house and played RockBand and had dessert
Garrett and I
Singing Happy Birthday


This song was so hard we were laughing so hard and glad it was over!!

4 comments:

  1. You're a great friend. What a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! You girls are so gorgeous! I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you! This is a very cute blog and you are such an awesome friend to do all that for her birthday! Mine is in March... HAhaha, jk. Love the pictures! =D

    ReplyDelete