Saturday, July 25, 2009

Swimming and Monsoons!!

This last Monday I had the day off and didn't have to do anything. So I called Trisha to see if I could take the girls swimming at mom and dads house. Amber was in town and so Addison was there too!! So I took the girls over and we had a great time! They are growing up so fast an were showing me how they can swim across the pool. This has always been a big deal in our family. I remember that I got a Barbie for swimming across the pool in 1 try! Those were the days!! :) After the swimming party we all went to Trishas for dinner and it hit me that we were only missing 2 siblings!! Todd and Alissa. (also missing were Kim, Emily, and Kris) I am so excited the Amber is moving back home and that this Christmas ALL the kids will be together! Fun times!
Me and Addison
Everyone swimming!! I was reading my book...
Little Addison, she is growing up so fast!
Kayla, Kristin and Carlie
Kayla

The storm rolling in and making us get out of the pool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment