Sunday, July 17, 2011

San Diego 2011

San Diego. We meet again. It's been a whole year since I've walked my toes in the warm sand and the cool water. Glad to see you again!

Love that fact that my family STILL goes here every year. Such a fun week of doing nothing. Beach, laughing, catching up on life with cousins and enjoying this view....everyday!
ALL of my sisters (minus Kim)

Mormon Battalion Historic Site
I was able to go with John, Amber and Addison to the Mormon Battalion Historic Site. I went there last year but wanted to go see it again. It's such an amazing place. All the history and interactive activities they have for the kids are just so fun.

Addison looking for gold
Me and Amber, cheesey smile much?


At the BEACH!!
Carlie, my niece, and I.
One night after we were all done with the beach we wanted Yogurtland. I told Conner that if he dressed up as Scuba Steve and walked down to the place I would buy him his ice cream. He dissapeared for a little bit. Then we heard flipper sounding steps coming toward the room. He showed up looking like this and ready to go get his ice cream.
I love my family!!
Amy and Staci one day at the beach!
I love my Lissa!!
My friend Ken who lives in SD came down our last day to hang out with me and the family. So fun to see him.
The famous slide we do every year. It's so much fun!
Later that night Ken came to pick me up so we could go do something. We ended up getting dessert and walking all downtown and then to the Harbor. This ship was there and I thought it was such a pretty sight.
I love San Diego. The memories. The family. The friends.
Can't wait till next year and how we will have 3 new additions to the family!!
(Kim, Amber and Amy are all Pregnant!)

No comments:

Post a Comment