Thursday, February 24, 2011

Backstage Photo Shoot

I had the chance to have 2 photographers at this photo shoot. I was so excited to have Delicia again and then Shane, who has started his own Photography Business. It was such a go go go day and I had such a blast working with the same friends that helped me last time and had some new girls out there. Makeup, hair and camera flashes everywhere!!


The pictures turned out AMAZING! But I love the pictures that people don't normally see... the 'behind the scene' shots.

This is Jessica Delicia and myself looking at how the lighting was for this shot

Shane doing his 1st 'big' shoot (if you could call this that)
He was so amazing!

Just being myself!

Janessa got a hold of the camera

This picture cracks me up! I seriously was so confused on where to go! One photographer was here, the other there and all my girls were scattered... it's totally how photo shoots really are.


At the end of the day it was amazing to have my friends there helping me! It turned out so well and I loved how the photo's turned out! Check them out here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment