Saturday, January 22, 2011

DISNEYLAND!!

Ever since I can remember I have loved Disneyland. I mean who doesn't right? Only the people who a) can't say yes cause they have never been. b) it's been 15 years since they've been c) they've never been with me!
I feel like a kid when I go to Disneyland. I love it. This morning when Celicia and I woke up she asked "How are you feeling this morning?" (I was feeling a little icky the night before) My response.... "I'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!!" We laughed so hard! I was so goofy that morning.
We went to iHop for breakfast in Huntington Beach. Complete yumminess. Got ready to go and headed to the Happiest Place on Earth!

This is me on the way! SO EXCITED!!
I've been thinking of getting a Disneyland Annual Passport for YEARS now. But have never gotten one. I was debating this time as well. Celicia, Jen, and everyone of my other friends that live in California have them. So, I decided. Why not.
I am proud to say I got my first annual passport!! I was so excited and want to come back like next week.

Me with my pass!
In line for the new Toy Story Attraction! Such a fun time!
No matter how many pictures I have in front of the castle, I need more!
The Geographic middle of Disneyland. :)
Safari Celicia
On the Ferris Wheel
Excited!
Scared!

We had such a fun day! We were able to watch World of Color at the California Adventure Park and it was AMAZING! I recommend it to anyone. So impressed.

2 comments:

  1. Next time your in Huntington go to the Sugar Shack for breakfast!! Best place ever :) It's on Main Street just across from BJ's Brewery. We LOVE Disneyland too :) Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete