Sunday, January 9, 2011

80's Dance

This past Saturday there was a YSA 80's Dance in Gilbert. I was so excited when I found out in December. All of us girls were so ready to go out and be crazy 80's style!!
We ended up having about 20 people from out branch alone that went. I feel like we were a third of the people there. SO FUN!
I remember walking in and asking myself, "this is an 80's dance...right?" No one was really dressed. But who cares right! We had the most amazing time! Being silly and acting crazy, I felt like I was at a Regional Dance and 16 again. lol

Kirsten, Carrie and I
(The oldest ones there!)

Logan and Maria
Logan won for best Mullet

Julia, Me and Maria

Jacob, Alex and Julia

Doing Line Dances
(This is where I felt like I was 16 at a regional dance again. And I totally remembered the dances!)



Trying to get a picture of just the girls and Jacob and Alex decided to join

This dance was so much fun! I so needed a night out with the girls and friends after the week I had. I am so excited for 2011 and all the crazy, fun, outrageous activities and opportunities it is going to bring!

(Come what may and LOVE it!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment