Thursday, December 3, 2009

A week of Wella Advanced Training.

This entire week we had an Advanced Trainer from Wella come and teach classes. We had 2 classes a day for 4 days at all the Life Spa locations. I was able to attend 3 of them. Galin was our trainer and he was amazing! I learned new techniques for razor cutting, blonde coloring and scissor cutting. I was able to be his model for the scissor cutting class. We had talked about what we wanted to do and well, as a usual stylist he changed his mind as he started cutting... I was a little shocked to learn that I had a classic bob with a triangle peek-a-boo that was a little longer on the left side.
I left the class thinking "I hate my hair!!" Then i went home and styled it myself and I love it!! I have so much fun with it and my hair feels so healthy again! (I was Platinum Blonde a year ago and my hair was totally damaged! I still had some of the ends and he completely cut them off!)
M clients love when I change my hair. If it's with the color or the cut, they always notice. One of my clients of 4 years came in the other day and was like "What's wrong!?" I was like what do you mean? He said that my hair was the same as the time before and that had never happened in the 4 years I have been cutting his hair! I laughed to hard, cause it's so true!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment