Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fire Alarms and Work... DO NOT MIX!

Last night I was at work and was super busy with all the clients for the night. I was cutting my friend, Cailyn's, hair and all of a sudden the fire alarm goes off in the gym. I stopped dead where i stood and looked over to my client who had color on her hair and was like I don't think so!!
In the past we have had trouble with our fire alarms going off all the time. So I figured this was one of the times again. Well, when your GM comes into the salon and says to get everyone outside, it's not a drill.
So we all went outside and waited. I ended up taking a chair outside as well as my shears and comb and finished Cailyns hair. It was so cold outside and my hands were freezing!!
The fire-truck in front of the building

After about 25-30 min we were able to go back in. I was able to finish my clients and thankfully they were the last 2 for the day. It was an interesting day at work, I will say that much.

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! You are good to adapt anywhere. I hope you got a big tip!

    ReplyDelete