Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Disneyland Half Marathon!!

Ok so it's finally here! The marathon blog!! Yay! (Just to warn you there are a TON of pictures)

Jamie, Me, Jen
Going to the Fitness Expo
The sign at the expo! On the wall to the right they had the shadows of the characters running, it was so cute!

3AM!! I love these girls
Jen's good luck dance for me, no biggie


Jamie, Garrett and Jen. 
Garrett and and Chase came all the way to surprise me! Jen knew for weeks before. 



Me laughing after I saw Chase and Garrett as I was crossing the finish line. I was so surprised 
Cheese-It!!
Jamie wrapping my knee up

Chase, Me, Garrett, Jen and Jamie
Ready for Disneyland!!
Our first ride!




SWEET!!
TINK
LIGHTENING MCQUEEN
POOH
We were trying to do some sexy walk and as we were doing it I totally hit jamie in the nose with my finger. We, as in me, dyed laughing!!!
I love this picture!!

Splash Mountain
This is about our 3rd wind....

Jen never got the wind... :)
Cheesy but so tired!
Classic picture


Jen was so sleepy


Our cute rings
Space mountain
Star Tours! (for you mom!!)
Going to Downtown Disney
This is what you get after a crazy weekend with the girls, the boys and some crazy fun!
I seriously have the greatest friends. We all enjoyed the weekend and had a fantastic time. I loved the surprise from Chase and was so happy he was there. Jamie and Jen were such a great support team and awesome cheerleaders! I want to do it again next year, but totally want to have someone with me!! 

3 comments:

  1. SO awesome! I love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved all the pictures. Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was AWESOME! Thanks for sharing it all!!! Gotta LOVE Disney! And way to go! You are amazing! And you and Chase look so cute together. ;) Fun, fun pics!

    ReplyDelete