Friday, August 28, 2009

Huntington Beach!!

I made it to Huntington Beach this summer!! Back in May Celicia moved to Huntington Beach and has been trying to get me to come visit. I have been super busy with work and other family vacations but decided to finally go out there! I was so excited to see her place that is 5 Blocks away from the beach... *sigh* paradise! We had such an amazing time running on the beach, riding beach cruisers, laying out, visiting friends and Celicia's family, FHE, and just a fun filled girls weekend!! Oh how I miss this girl. 
Celicia getting ready to go on our 2 hour ride from Huntington to Newport
Cheese it up!!
Ramen...enough said :)
Yummy
Love pinkberry! We go here after Ramen every time! We are so full but still have room for pinkberry!


Oh hey!!
I didn't take too many pictures, we were just having too much fun! I love going to California and feel like it's my second home. It's beautiful weather, relaxed people, and just a great get away. i can't wait to go back and play in October again!

No comments:

Post a Comment